Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Lone Roadtripper.

During spring break I drove home to see my family. I only drove because I waited too long to buy a cheap flight. As much as I love to travel, I do not enjoy driving, but my family is sooo worth the drive. So I hopped in the car, armed with a full tank of gas and snacks and my ipod on shuffle and made the dreaded drive. Driving for seven hours alone on the 5 gives you a lot of time to think and sing and find ways of entertaining yourself, safely of course. So after doing my thinking, and always doing my singin, i started snapping random pictures (while i kept my eyes on the road of course) so that I could see what I took when I got home. Here are some that turned out ok... oh and p.s. it was an amazing week at home. Saw some of my friends (shanny! i wanted to see you and brooke!), hung out at home, slept with my dog at the foot of my bed. couldn't have asked for a better spring break.

My survival necessities. 


all alone. no sign of life. just me and the road. 


The beautiful sunset... I really like this one. 


a lot of times... i was bored. just me. da da da. 


I  LOVE cruise control! love. it. 

AHH. almost home!!! yesss! 


i was determined to not stop my shuffle the entire trip. I listened to 146 songs (maybe skipped a few songs). and ended with the ever amazing Diana Krall

1 comment:

  1. I know!!! I wanted to see you too! Renee Robinson just told me you were here...next time. Actaully we are coming down in April so maybe I can come see you!

    ReplyDelete