Friday, February 27, 2009

Brothers & Sisters Show





On wednesday night my friend Nikki and I went to see a couple friends who had a show in LA, Jessi Collins and Ryan Collins. I was really excited because I had never seen them perform before. They did this show called The Brothers & the Sisters with Daniel Bedingfield and his sister Nikola Rachelle. We had such an awesome time and I was totally blown away by all four of them. Phenomenal talent on that stage.It was a show at a small comfortable venue which I think really made the show awesome. To make it even better, Daniel and Nikola's other sister, Natasha Bedingfield (maybe you've heard of her) got up on stage and did a few songs with them. One of my favorite parts of the night was when Daniel started beatboxing and singing... AT THE SAME TIME! I still don't understand how a person can do that. It was a really, really good night. I highly recommend checking out ryan and Jessi on their myspace music pages.  www.myspace.com/ryancollinsmusic & www.myspace.com/jessicollinsmusic




not the best pics, my camera is still in the Murphy's living room, so all i had was my phone. But you get the idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment